7.05.2009

4th of July


My sister-in-law Lindsey, my sister Amanda, and I started our Fourth of July by running in the Freedom Run 5K. I didn't run it as fast as I'd run it a few days before for a "practice race" but oh well! We saw Mark "Mad Dog" Madsen (he plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves NBA team) pumping Gatorade into water bottles and Lindsey got her picture with him.








Then we walked over to Center Street for the parade. We sold snow cones during the parade. Brandon's parents own a snow cone machine so they brought it along with all their syrups, snow cone cups and trays, and snow-cone-selling skills and helped us out. It was a lot of work but it was fun. We grabbed Poor Boys pork sandwiches for lunch (for any of you that live in the Provo area, I highly recommend this place!) and then went home to shower and take a nap.


Then we went to Stadium of Fire! It was so much fun. SheDaisy performed and then we rocked out to the Jonas Brothers! Then they did a fireworks show which was definitely the best fireworks show I've ever seen. It was a great 4th of July.




-Amy

No comments: