This past week was such a fun week because m

y family drove all the way from Cedar Rapids, Iowa to spend the week with me and Brandon. It was fun to show them around, do some holiday shopping, do some site-seeing, watch a few movies, play games, make treats, and just hang out together. My life is normally pretty low-key, boring, and kind of lonely so it was really great to have my house full of my favorite people (minus of course my sister out in Utah and brother in Ecuador).
My parents brought me this cute changing table and my mom brought me this adorable baby quilt she made among other baby goodies (like the cute matching changing pad cover she made that you see pictured!).

Here are some pictures of some of our festivities: doin our nails, visiting Monticello, and Thanksgiving dinner. It was a great week and I'm so glad my family could come! Luckily I get to see them again in just a couple weeks for Christmas.



-Amy
2 comments:
looks like you had a great time! there's nothing like family for good company
Oh fun! I'm so glad that they got to go visit you guys! I want to visit! Maybe we will be moving there next spring!
Post a Comment