6.30.2010

Teething

After Josh got better from his cold, I noticed that he was still not his usual self. At first I blamed it on a growth spurt but then realized he was displaying teething symptoms. He chews on his hands and anything he gets his hands on. His shirt gets soaked from drooling. He has started crying (which he never did before) for reasons other than the usual hungry, tired, etc. and his eating and sleeping schedule is a little off some days.

The other day he was having a really rough day and by the end of it he started crying really hard, shaking a little bit. Finally he got tired enough from all the crying that he fell asleep. I felt so bad for him that I let him sleep on me instead of putting him in his crib. I feel so bad for the poor baby. It's hard to believe he might actually be teething. I hoped that wouldn't happen for awhile.

Here is a video below of Josh yellin-- he's just started it and it's hilarious. He tries to see how loud he can be and to watch him strain to be loud is really funny. So cute.

No comments: