1.11.2011

Holidays

We were able to spend a few weeks at my parents house in Iowa for the holidays. Brandon came for 2 weeks. Josh and I were there for 3 weeks. It was so much fun to spend time with everyone and I got to relax since I had so many "Josh helpers".

Brandon and I got to go out on our own a few times and I got to go shopping on my own a few times. It was great. Besides my brother serving his mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Ecuador, everyone on my side of the family was home for the holidays. Josh got so much love and attention, he was in heaven.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas:



Josh's first time out in the snow:



Other family festivities: talked to Trevor on the phone on Christmas Eve, the girls got our annual massages and facials at the spa (greatest Christmas present ever!), Amanda and Blair's birthdays, New Year, Josh got his 2 top teeth, went out to eat, Just Dance 2 on the Wii, did some shopping, watched some movies, made treats, and did a lot of Josh-lovin.




-Amy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Pictures! I love them all and miss everyone so much! And your new header looks really good. I want to see your other pictures from that day :). Love you!

Rachel Wheeler said...

That pic of Josh in the snow is darling!