Josh had another successful trip to the dentist. He's great and lets them brush, floss, and polish.
Building a tower with leaves. Josh builds towers out of anything and everything.
She found her feet!
Sometimes dance parties involve sombreros and guitars.
Josh loves pancakes, especially crepes. He also loves powdered sugar.
At the Stake Road Shows with our friends the Stokens. Josh loves his "Aunt" Kristi.
Brandon is currently serving as the Young Men's President in our ward and played a part in our ward's Youth road show. Their skit was about the Olympics and Brandon was an announcer. He was really funny and did a great job.
Emma is 4 1/2 months old!
Snacktime at our Mainly Music class.

I reached my fitness goal for the Despain Family Fitness Challenge! These blue pants that I wore before I was pregnant with Emma were my guide throughout the challenge and literally a week before my deadline of Thanksgiving they finally fit comfortably! I was really proud of myself for the work I put into the challenge. It was hard to get a workout in 5 times a week but I did it and saw results. Hopefully I can keep it up!
















No comments:
Post a Comment