
It was Tiffany's last book club before she moved :(. She's become one of my dearest friends and most favorite people. She has incredible insight on everything in life, especially books, so having her at book club was the best. 

Josh slipped in the shower and fell on his head onto the shower floor. His head split open all the way to his skull. I grabbed him and ran downstairs screaming Brandon's name because he was on his way out the door to leave for work. He came back in from the garage and kept his cool of course and told me to grab some paper towels. He laid Josh on the kitchen table and used the paper towels to apply pressure. I called to the doctor's offices nearby to see if they could see Josh but they were booked. We called another doctor's office a little further away and they said to come in right away. We buckled Emma in the car and I held Josh on my lap so I could keep holding the paper towels down while we drove. Josh had stopped crying and was pretty calm. The doctor's office was great and sped through everything so they could see Josh right away. They numbed him and the doctor gave him 7 stitches. Brandon held up his iPhone so Josh could watch a show on it while they did the stitches and Josh didn't cry at all. They gave him some toys and prizes on his way out.
Josh's first day of preschool! 5 other moms and I are doing a co-op together one morning a week.
Emma wakes up in the middle of the night sometimes and/or really early some mornings and I'm so tired that I just put on a tv show for her and try to keep sleeping on the couch.
And sometimes I don't put her down for a nap in time and she falls asleep on the sofa...
We had a fluke day in the 90s so we busted out the kiddie pool to make the most of it!
Some of my best friends: Gretchen, Kerstin, and Tiffany.

Our kids.

While my friend Tiffany and her husband were packing up all their stuff in the moving truck, Kerstin and I came over to watch her kids. We took all the kids out on a walk to kill some time and it started raining! It was so fun to spend time with the cute Freeman kids: Stevie, Perry, and Roger one more time before they moved away.
I took Josh's stitches out myself about 10 days or so after he got the stitches. The scar looks good.

Emma and Florie reading books together during preschool.
Making a letter during preschool.
Preschool field trip to Ash lawn highland to learn about leaves.
Skyping with my sister Abigail the night before she left to go on her mission!
Josh wanted to make a cake for my dad's birthday so we did and Skyped with him to sing and blow out the candles.
Brandon gave a Youth fireside at our house and did an awesome job.

















No comments:
Post a Comment