7.07.2014
Spudnut Saturday
So we're big doughnut fans and a few weeks ago we finally tried Spudnuts doughnuts (made of potato flour ;-)) and they are definitely the best we've ever had. I couldn't stop thinking about them the past couple weeks. Well Brandon, being the best husband ever, somehow read my mind and suggested we go back on Saturday morning. And we easily managed to put a dozen down in one sitting. Yessiree. I think this should be a new Saturday tradition.
Then the fun continued. Brandon took us on a ride in his office's little car (kind of like a golf cart) they take around to the various UVA athletic facilities, fields, buildings, etc. After driving around the beautiful grounds for awhile we went to Brixx and ate pizza outside for lunch. The weather was perfect, again. Not only have we had such a fun and eventful summer and seen so much more of Brandon than we do during the school year but I LOVE having these fun around-the-town Saturdays together as a family that we don't EVER get to have during the school year :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
I love spud nuts too and miss them so much. The past two times we've visited Charlottesville they've been closed because it was a holiday weekend! Gah! Great to see that someone's enjoying them for us :)
Post a Comment