4.28.2015

Monday

We had a better night Sunday night and got some rest. The kids stayed in their beds and slept in til a more normal hour :-). Jack had a better night too. Monday morning we got ourselves a little more organized and then drove to Provo. Polly, Jack, and I went to Walmart while Brandon and the kids hung out at the Fellars. We came back to the Fellars, had lunch and hung out for a bit. Then Brandon, Josh, Emma, their cousin Eva, and Brandon's parents went to the Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point while Polly, Jack and I went to the mall. Polly strapped Jack on in the Moby so I could shop. We went to Forever 21 and H&M and I got a few things at both. It was therapeutic for me to do some shopping "child-free" and fun to hang out with Polly. Then we grabbed a burrito at Cafe Rio to split since we were starving and went to Trevor's apartment. He'd gotten Sodalicious drinks and treats for us. We ate quick since we heard from Brandon that they were on their way back and met them all at JCW's for dinner. Ashley, EJ, and Sergei came too. The kids were exhausted and slept well that night. We watched The Voice and did some laundry before we went to bed.

No comments: