Well I happened to find the most perfect picture of him IN an ACTUAL ARENA that his friend Lincoln Wilcox took of him in Jerusalem. It was exactly what I dreamed of but didn't think was in existence. I designed some text to go on the image and loved how it turned out. I framed the picture and was so excited to give it to him and show Trevor that I see him and I love him, just how he is and no matter where his journey takes him. Trev has taught me so much. He's shown me so much unconditional love and acceptance for who I am, he has helped me understand the concept of being enough, he's inspired me to be more authentic, to love myself, and live wholeheartedly. He's so brave, has so much courage and goodness, and I wanted him to have something he could hang in his house to remind him of that.
Download a pdf of the image for personal use here.
Jpeg here.


No comments:
Post a Comment