4.20.2016

April

So the morning of Abigail and Will's wedding reception Brandon and I signed the papers on our new house in Provo! We took a few loads over but with the wedding going on we didn't do a ton. After the wedding we took a lot over and spent a few days at both houses packing, unpacking, cleaning, etc. It was really crazy, stressful, and hard but we love our new house so so soooo much. Once we're more unpacked I'll post a few pictures of the inside of the new house.


I snapped this picture after we completely emptied and cleaned out the house we were renting. I couldn't believe I did that. After doing so much and in the middle of so much and knowing there was so much to do and no break in sight and finding it in me to clean our rental so we could be done with it, I was so proud of myself.

The kids got new bunk beds.

Our dear friend Madeline came to visit us! It was so great. I feel like we are bosom friends, like we were best friends in heaven that finally found each other here on earth. She is good for my soul.

She loves go-gurts, but clothes not so much ;-)


Matching socks

Donuts with Polly during her finals week

The kids love playing in the dirt so the garden is heaven.

Scooter rides with Dad all the time! Lucky kids.



This park with the sand volleyball court is so heavenly. We all love it.

Birthday burger date with Polly (she's the best for forgiving me and celebrating it late since I was moving the week of her bday)

No comments: