Emma turned 4! We celebrated with family at Brick Oven and the kids got balloon toys.
Then Emma had a few friends and her cousin Eva over for a little party with pizza, homemade root beer, a pinata, and Ariel cake.
Almost every day when I look at Emma or think of her I start singing "Pretty Irish Girl" from the Disney movie Darby O'Gill and the Little People,
"Oh, she is my dear, my darling one,
Her eyes so sparkling full of fun.
No other, no other can match the likes of her.
Oh, she is my dear, my darling one,
My smiling and beguiling one.
I love the ground she walks upon,
My darling Irish girl."
She's my sweet, fun, energetic, friendly, passionate, artistic, active, darling, smiling girl.
Brandon turned 33! We went bowling, had cheesecake, went on a golfing date, and did presents.


















No comments:
Post a Comment