8.01.2016

July 2016

The weather has just been phenomenal. We spend hours enjoying our heavenly back yard and go swimming at Seven Peaks here and there (it's sooo crowded that I can only handle it every so often).

Polly and I started our tennis class at BYU. It's so fun. We hang out after class sometimes too :-)


Jack loooooves the fresh blackberries from our backyard.

Big Jack is back in Utah! Wooooot!

 Our best friends the Wheelers came to visit us! Best time ever.


THEN our friend Katherine came to visit too one afternoon and the whole gang (from Cville VA) was back together! What a wild and wonderful little reunion.


A day's loot from the garden.

 Scooter ride time!

Pioneer Day fireworks!

 I just had one of those moments where I wanted to remember/document their happy faces.

Cabela's

Madeline helped Trevor drive his moving truck across the country! Trev and Big Jack moved back to Utah! We got to help them unload the truck and unpack into their new cute apartment.




 Loved having Madeline visit. Love her so much.

 Hangin Dad at his intramural softball game.

Playing after the game.

No comments: