The Sunday before Brandon's birthday, we had our friends Nick and Lindsey over for a birthday dinner and that's when Brandon blew out the candles on his birthday cheesecake! On Wednesday, June 27th, he turned 24 years old.
I made him open his presents as soon as he woke up- I think I was more excited than he was! I got him a really nice new razor that he has needed forever! I also got him a Palm Treo PDA phone that he has wanted forever!
He got a cordless power drill, a golf towel, a golf shirt, and some socks from his parents. He got some Zach Johnson AEGON hats and Iowa t-shirts from my parents.
He got a golf course gift certificate from his sister Lindsey and a eBay gift certificate from his sister Ashley. He also got a Book of Useless Information from his brother Craig. He made out pretty good this year!
Later that day, Brandon was surprised by his dad being in town to celebrate so all the family went to dinner at The Mayan restaurant.
They let Brandon play a drum while they sang some sort of birthday chant.
After dinner, we went to Subzero Ice Cream. This is Brandon with his dad.
Then we had to get to Chili's to celebrate with chicken crispers and Molten Lava cake.
After Chili's we went to Trafalga to play a round of mini golf so Brandon could show off his putting skills with a few holes in one.
All in all I think it was a good birthday for him. Happy Birthday babe!
-Amy

1 comment:
Fun! Sounds like you two are having a great summer. The water park passes sound awesome. Mike and I wanted to do that but we never got around to it last summer. I'm glad you're both enjoying life. Sounds like Brandon had a sweet birthday. Ta ta!
Megs
Post a Comment