
This football season I have been very spoiled and I have experienced almost every home football game on the sidelines. Brandon gets sideline passes so he can film the game for his show
True Blue and I get to go with him. Anyone who knows me knows I love sporting events
and I get very starstruck- I love to meet or have any interaction I can with famous people... especially athletes so it's been a dream. This most recent football game against Utah was especially exciting to be surrounded by so much energy from the crowd with the rivalry and all. We were one of the first to storm the field after we won and I got to stand right next to Harvey Unga and Kelly Poppinga before they went on the stage for the award/senior ceremony after the game. It takes a lot to stop myself from asking to take my picture with them or get their autograph but I don't want to embarass Brandon :) I have to play it cool.
This picture below was on the front page of the Deseret Morning News. It's a picture of Max Hall but if you look closely, you can see Brandon with his camera on the sideline. I would have been in the picture too but Max is covering me up :(






The game against TCU is the only game we weren't on the sidelines for... but we had front row seats so it was almost as good :) We sat with our friends Nick and Lindsey.
The game against Eastern Washington was really cold but we were on the sidelines so no complaints. My sister Amanda came on the sidelines with us. Usually I'm the starstruck one and she's the calm one embarassed by me but I think she got a little excited when we stood in reaching distance of the football team :)



All in all, it's been an amazing football season that's not over yet. Thanks Brandon for letting me tag along. I don't think I embarrased you too much :)
-Amy
2 comments:
Sounds like you guys are having fun. I'm jealous ya'll get such close seats-and Mick is even more jealous. Sounds like Brandon is enjoying his job, I tried listening to the pod cast, but was unable too. Hopefully I can get it to work...
How fun. Mike would be jealous. He wants to go down to Vegas for the bowl game. We shall see if we can make that work. :)
Post a Comment