11.29.2007

Thanksgiving



We had Thanksgiving in Provo again this year. Brandon's parents came and almost all of the rest of his family is here. My sister Amanda joined us as well as our good friend Brian Arnell who came up from Arizona to spend the holiday with us. One of the things I was in charge of bringing for dinner was sweet potatoes and I could only find jumbo yams at the store and it being my first time making them, it was an adventure :)


























I looked pretty awesome in my bowling shoes. I couldn't have color-coordinated any better :) Brandon's dad, Bob, was the bowling champion this year. I would have been but I got a horrible blister on my thumb... just kidding I'm not even close to as good as Bob :) But I did get a blister.








Here are all the gingerbread houses. You can be the judge of which one is the best :) I think mine is pretty cool... I mean seriously... Santa and his sleigh are on the roof!









-Amy

No comments: