3.02.2008

Amy's 6th Birthday!



I celebrated my 6th leap year birthday and turned 24 years old on Friday, February 29th. I had such a great day. Brandon brought me Krispy Kreme donuts and roses that morning to me at work. My boss, Alana, got me a big birthday cake. Then she and another lady we work with, Karen, took me to lunch. An old friend surprised me with a visit at work. My family sent me a package with "6th Birthday" themed party decorations and presents. I got many emails, text messages, phone calls, birthday cards, and birthday wishes throughout the day.

That evening Brandon threw me a birthday party where my close friends and family came. We played Guitar Hero, had cake and party food, and it was fun to be with everyone.

For my birthday, Brandon gave me tickets to see Rascal Flatts March 8th in Las Vegas so we'll be in Vegas next weekend and I'm so excited!
-Amy

























No comments: