3.28.2010

Josh's blessing day


Since Brandon's parents and Brandon's sister and her husband were all in town to see Josh, we thought it would be nice to bless Josh today at church while they were here so we could have some family attend his blessing. It was a little bit of a challenge to make it happen with Josh only 2 weeks old but we did make it happen and it was great. I may have been a little stressed out and sleep-deprived but I did all I could to try to make it so Josh was happy for his blessing and he was.

It has been really nice having Brandon's parents here this week to help out and it was really fun to see Brandon's sister Ashley and her husband Erin this weekend. Being so far away from family, it has really meant a lot to have family come visit to meet Josh and help us out.




3 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

Awe, how sweet! You look beautiful! Glad everything went well.

Allison said...

Congratulations on a successful blessing day! I've already started stressing about making it work with a happy baby :) He is so handsome and you look beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable and you look great!