It was amazing having her there to help with everything. I asked her so many questions and she helped with so much. She held Josh as much as she could (who could blame her?! :)) and gave him lots of Grandma lovin. She also made meals, cleaned, helped me organize all my baby stuff since I didn't really know what was the best thing to do with it all, and she was so encouraging when I got down on myself. I wish she could've stayed longer but it was a great visit and I'm so glad she could come.
3.26.2010
Joshy meets Grandma
It's been about a week and a half now since having Josh
but it kinda feels like it's been months. After getting home from the hospital it was good to be home but it was crazy to realize that we were on our own now. The first couple days home were a little overwhelming but my mom came Friday night and she was so incredibly helpful.
It was amazing having her there to help with everything. I asked her so many questions and she helped with so much. She held Josh as much as she could (who could blame her?! :)) and gave him lots of Grandma lovin. She also made meals, cleaned, helped me organize all my baby stuff since I didn't really know what was the best thing to do with it all, and she was so encouraging when I got down on myself. I wish she could've stayed longer but it was a great visit and I'm so glad she could come.
Josh is a really good baby so far. He hardly ever cries. He only wakes up once in the night and he's been eating great. He's content and happy when he's awake (which isn't much! He loves to sleep!). He's so adorable and we just love love love him! Here is a video of him watching Baby Einstein:
It was amazing having her there to help with everything. I asked her so many questions and she helped with so much. She held Josh as much as she could (who could blame her?! :)) and gave him lots of Grandma lovin. She also made meals, cleaned, helped me organize all my baby stuff since I didn't really know what was the best thing to do with it all, and she was so encouraging when I got down on myself. I wish she could've stayed longer but it was a great visit and I'm so glad she could come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a cute kid! Congrats guys. I'm glad your enjoying your little guy, and that he's being sooo good! The time goes by so fast!
So glad Josh is being such a good boy! Isn't it so nice to have mothers come help with all the extra stuff so you concentrate on the little kiddo? Hope your recovery is speedy and that you're starting to feel human again!
Post a Comment