Josh is 3 weeks old now and I think he's finally starting to get a little chubbier on his arms, thighs, and chin. He's still such a good baby. He hardly cries, is eating great, only wakes up once in the night, loves the bath, and is getting more and more of a personality. He smiles sometimes when he's awake which is so fun to see. I caught one on video and it's posted below.We are in a pretty good schedule. I'm starting to venture out of the house little by little. I've taken Josh with me to run a few errands here and there and we try to get outside for a walk. I'm getting the hang of things more and more everyday!

4 comments:
SO cute!!
So cute! I can't believe how fast time flies!
what a doll. glad you are getting out of the house! I remember my first venture out with Max :)
This is adorable! What a cute baby boy!!
Post a Comment