4.13.2010

4 weeks old

Josh is 4 weeks old now and I can't believe how fast he's growing. He definitely has his own little personality and it's so fun to see it more and more everyday. He is still an angel baby. He is more and more vocal and makes cute little sounds. He is really strong and can hold his head up pretty well. He smiles more and more too. He's finally grown out of newborn-size diapers and is into size 1 diapers. Unfortunately he got his baby acne which will hopefully go away soon. It's so fun being a mom-- I get to play with the cutest baby all day long! It's impossible to not kiss his cute little cheeks 24/7.














3 comments:

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

He is such a cutie! I can see both of you in him. I'm glad he sounds like a happy baby!

emuhle said...

he is so cute! it's so fun watching their personalities come out :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! the other posts wouldn't let me make comments, so about the newborn pictures you are smart to do it. Get fingers and toes too. The black and white of him asleep is my favorite and is awesome. He is a big boy. So no more carrying with one arm. Enjoy!