4.21.2010

Take me out to a ball game

We went to a UVA baseball game last night and had a great time! It was so fun to get out and do something besides run to the store. Even Josh had fun-- he loved looking around. And I had a hot dog which I have been wanting so badly since I couldn't eat them while I was pregnant... and it was amazing. The weather was perfect too.

This is our first time experiencing springtime here and it is gorgeous. It's amazing watching the naked trees grow leaves and turn into vibrant shades of green. I love how green it is here.










Isn't this kid the cutest?! I can't get enough of him. He's getting so much more responsive and vocal and it's so fun to see him become more aware of his surroundings. The past few days he would ravenously suck on his hand when he was hungry but today he can all of a sudden can see his hand and knows it's his hand and then he proceeds to suck on it. When he wakes up from a nap and I come to get him or when he's playing on the floor and I leave for a minute and come back, he gets so excited and smiles when he sees me and I love it. Being a mom is the greatest :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Josh is such a cutie!!