4.19.2010

5 weeks old

Josh had his 1 month checkup today. He weighs 10 lbs 7 oz and measures 22 inches (both in the 50-75th %ile) so he's gained almost 3 pounds and grown 3 inches. The doctor said he looks great and is a healthy and gorgeous little baby :). He did have to get a shot which was very sad. I couldn't watch. He cried harder than he's ever cried. But he bounced back and has been a happy boy the rest of the day.

I'm no professional by any means but I wanted to try to take some professional-looking newborn pictures of Josh before he grew out of the newborn stage (I looked it up and technically after 4 weeks they're not considered newborn anymore). He was a great sport about it and I think we got a few good ones.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures are really good! He is so adorable and I love that he's getting chubbier :). I can't wait to snuggle with him!

Mallory Stoker said...

You did a good job with the pictures and he is adorable.