6.16.2010

3 months old

Josh is 3 months old and sadly woke up early this morning with his first cold. He's all stuffed up and has a fever. He was really scared waking up and not being able to breathe very well but now that Mommy is taking care of him, he's been doing pretty well today. He's just a little tender and wants to be held. He's been eating and sleeping great though which is good. He's still giving me lots of smiles today. He's a tough little guy.

He's growing so fast. He's getting stronger and stronger and will probably roll over pretty soon. While he's on his back, he rolls to the side but hasn't quite made it all the way over yet. So now I have to be careful that he doesn't roll off higher surfaces like his changing table. He discovered his hands the other day so now he's fascinated with them and loves to just stare at them while he moves his fingers. Anything he grabs he tries to eat. When he hears singing he can't help himself and has to sing along. He's lots of fun.

4 comments:

Lindsey Bell said...

I don't know if you have had anything suggested for a cold...but a humidifier helped us. Also, saline nasal drops with the boogie bulb worked really well to help her breathe. I hope he gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and getting soo big! And I have to chime in with the comment above, the humidifier works wonders and helps them sleep during the night. Hope the fever goes away soon!

Megan said...

Amy he is adorable. I hope one day I get to meet him in person. I love his hair!

Janet Despain said...

I just love all the pictures and videos you post of Josh. I can't wait to see him again in July. He is just adorable and reminds me so much of Brandon when he was a baby