For our 4 year wedding anniversary Brandon took me up to Carter Mountain Orchard for a romantic breakfast. It was so perfect. We went early yesterday morning right when they opened so we were the only ones there. We got freshly baked peach donuts (they were still warm!), fresh peaches, and homemade peach cider and went and sat at a picnic table overlooking the city. It had just finished raining so the air smelled so good. It was still overcast so the temperature was perfect. It was so quiet and relaxing. We ate our delicious breakfast and just enjoyed the atmosphere.
It was so sweet of Brandon to plan such a perfect way to celebrate. It had been a busy and stressful week, the next week was going to be another busy week, and we both had a lot on our minds so it was perfect to do something low-key and relaxing. And Brandon knows that breakfast is my favorite meal and that I can't get enough fresh peaches when it's peach season. So I was in heaven.

I can't believe it's been 4 years. So much has happened that it feels like it's been a lot longer than 4 years but at the same time it's flown by and feels like we were just married. Life only gets better and we only get happier. Happy Anniversary!




2 comments:
Crazy! It seems like just yesterday we were working at WSC Support Services and you were taking a month off to go get married! :) Congrats!!
I love the look of these photos with the darkened edges. Does your camera do that automatically with a setting or did you use a software. And I can't believe it's been 4 years either! Love you guys!
Post a Comment