We are officially homeowners! We bought our first house! It's so fun and exciting. I feel all grownup. It's just outside of Charlottesville, in the Spring Creek Golf Community. It's a beautiful community with a beautiful golf course. There is a huge pool, kiddie pool, playground, fitness center, etc. And there is a Super Wal-mart and Lowe's literally a minute away which I love. We are right off the highway so it's easy to jump on the highway and drive 10-15 minutes to Charlottesville. The buying process was a little tedious but we closed yesterday, got the keys in our hands, and drove to our new house.
We won't officially move in for a couple weeks but we'll take carloads and move a few things in until then. It's a brand new house, 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, finished walkout basement, deck, 2-car garage, furnished with all brand new appliances, hardwood floors on main level, and we love it!
Here are a few pictures of the house (front of house, back of house, kitchen, family room, basement):




-Amy

5 comments:
I didnt know yall bought a house! Wow. What a dream! It is beautiful. Congratulations!
You're living the dream! This post seriously makes me want to move out of the bay area. :) Home prices... blah!
Anyway, it looks absolutely gorgeous! And brand new?! Wow. Enjoy every moment. It will be fabulous for Josh to have a yard to play in!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! What a huge step, I'm sure you feel all grown up. I want to see pictures when you're moved in. Good luck with the moving process.
that is a gorgeous house! congratulations!
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe you bought a house! That is so exciting! It looks amazing and perfect! I want to hear more about it! And I love that picture of Josh in his carseat with the peaches smiling, he is so cute.
Post a Comment