Josh rolled over today!! He rolled over from his back to his tummy. He rolls over all over the place now. Now I have to give him a bigger surface to roll around on and make sure nothing is on the floor that is in his way and make sure there's nothing around that he could grab and eat or hurt himself with. Now it seems like he's going to be crawling in no time!
Well I'll do a post later with more details of our move but I'll just say that unpacking has been really overwhelming and a lot harder to do with a baby. We love our new house but it's been a big adjustment, especially for Josh. He has been really clingy and fussy. He can't fall asleep on his own like he used to and he won't sleep as long in the night. He's been waking up a few hours too soon in the mornings. So I'm exhausted since I'm not getting as much sleep and since he hasn't been his happy usual self, I spend a lot of my time holding him. Then when Josh does finally fall asleep for a nap during the day, I just want to sleep too. So I pretty much wait til Brandon gets home from work before I do any unpacking. I feel bad for Josh. I hope he starts to like the new house soon so he can be happy again.
-Amy

No comments:
Post a Comment