9.14.2010

Like father like son

Josh is his father's son. We are noticing it more and more. He has Brandon's long luscious eyelashes that are more beautiful than mine could ever possibly be (yes even with mascara). I've always been so jealous of Brandon's gorgeous eyelashes and now I have a son with them too?! No fair!








Josh has Brandon's feet-- same-shaped long toes and the outsides of his feet slightly curl under.



One unique thing that I didn't even notice but our doctor pointed out is that Josh has a double cowlick which she said is always genetic so she asked if either one of us had that and I didn't even know what she was talking about but Brandon just nodded his head. The doctor went over to examine Brandon's head and I guess he has 2 cowlicks as well. It was then explained to me that some people only have 1, some have 2, and some are more prominent than others and all these other random facts about cowlicks. Brandon said his cowlicks are annoying so he's bummed that Josh has to deal with them as well, but I think it's really cute that Josh has 2 cowlicks just like his daddy.

Here are their 6 month pictures side by side... okay okay they're basically clones of each other. And Josh definitely has Brandon's happy, calm, content, easygoing disposition.


But I think Josh has my ears :)

-Amy

5 comments:

Megan said...

This is a super sweet post Amy. I think Josh looks like you too. I can't pinpoint it but I see you in him as well.

Rachel said...

I love the double cowlicks. That's really cute. I agree with Megan... can't pinpoint it, but I see you in him too.

Kaylyn said...

He is super cute! That's for sure! And Corin has the double cowlick thing too! Her hair looked exactly like Josh's when she was little!

Lindsey Bell said...

Oh my goodness TWINS!! That is so cute! Double cowlicks just gives him even more personality!

Anonymous said...

I love the sweet picture of you and Josh. That is a fun blog. The eyelash thing is not fair. Let's hope your girls get a little eyelash as well.