Josh only knows how to touch and chew on it right now but it occupies him so it's definitely serving it's purpose but it will be really fun when he can unbutton and untie and unzip and all the other things you can do with it. Thanks Mom!
9.14.2010
Quiet Book
My mom made this adorable Quiet Book for Josh and he's been really loving it lately so I had to post pictures of it and brag about my mom's skills. I don't have the talent or patience to make things like this so I'm really impressed. And it's amazing how much more I cherish it because I know she made it instead of bought it.
Josh only knows how to touch and chew on it right now but it occupies him so it's definitely serving it's purpose but it will be really fun when he can unbutton and untie and unzip and all the other things you can do with it. Thanks Mom!




-Amy
Josh only knows how to touch and chew on it right now but it occupies him so it's definitely serving it's purpose but it will be really fun when he can unbutton and untie and unzip and all the other things you can do with it. Thanks Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really want one of those. She did an awesome job, it looks SO cute!
Post a Comment