1.21.2011

Another Gap price-kill spree

Since having Josh I feel like I never go shopping so I can't say that I hit up the Gap often enough to know if they've been doing many price-kills but I went today for probably the 3rd time since having Josh and they just so happened to have JUST marked down these 2 racks to $4.97 (not as good as when it was $.97 but still good!). Baby Gap was having a promotion to take an additional 40% off of the sale price so I got Josh a few cute things too. And I got Brandon a pair of jeans that were on sale.

Men's
1969 Authentic fit dark jeans- Regularly $88.00
Women's
Double-layer tuxedo blazer- Regularly $118.00
2 cotton 3/4 sleeve shirts- Each regularly $59.50
Double-breasted cardigan- Regularly $54.50
2 cardigans- Each regularly $49.50
2 sequin pocket tees- Each regularly $29.50
Baby
Duck boots- Regularly $39.50
Hi tops- Regularly $26.50
Slip on shoes- Regularly $19.50
Cargo pants- Regularly $24.50
Oxford pants- Regularly $24.50
Navy carpenter pants- Regularly $24.50
Plaid shorts- Regularly $24.50
Superman shirt with detachable cape- Regularly $29.50
2 Batman shirts (2 different sizes) with detachable capes- Each regularly $29.50
3 pairs socks- Each regularly $3.00

$818.50 worth of stuff for $99. That feels good.

-Amy

2 comments:

Mike and Allie Vedomske said...

Holy moly I'm so jealous! I LOVE those kinds of sales! I might try to go this afternoon to see if there is anything left! How are you guys doing by the way? We miss having you in our ward! We should get together still sometime!

Allison said...

You are the QUEEN of shopping--I'm sad we never did go on our shopping trip years ago where you were going to help me with my fashion issues! The basketball diaper triumph sounded awesome! What a funny kid he is!