Valentine's Day is a favorite holiday of mine for a few reasons:1. I've always thought of it as a really girly holiday-- all the pinks and purples, the hearts, the flowers, the chocolate consumption. And I like girly things.
2. My favorite color is pink (all shades) so I get to dye everything pink, surround myself with pink, and wear pink.
3. I get an excuse to make sugar cookies with frosting and sugar sprinkles.
4. I get a reason to tell those I love that I love them.
5. It's in the same month as my birthday so I just have a fondness for things that happen in the month of February.
6. It gives you an excuse to be as cheesy as you want: give lovey-dovey gifts and cards, give extra hugs and kisses, watch cheesy romantic comedies, slow-dance, light candles, etc.
Anyway, Valentine's Day was another good one this year. I got lots of love from my boys. Sidenote: I gave Josh a haircut with Justin Bieber as inspiration. We heart him in our house.
-Amy

1 comment:
I love Valentine's day too! For all those reasons.
Josh is so incredibly adorable!
Post a Comment