My mom came to visit us for a whole week. It was soooo much fun. We ran errands, played with Josh, cooked, and hung out. We spent a day at the Washington D.C. temple. My mom watched Josh so Brandon and I could do a session. It was such a perfect day. The weather was perfect, we didn't get stuck in any traffic, and it was so great to be at the temple.We had another little birthday party for Josh while she was there. We went shopping and out to eat. Josh and Grandma could not get enough of each other. Josh was in total depression and despair when she left. So was I.




-Amy

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to you and Josh!!! And I'm sorry you had to say good-bye to your mom. My mom is visiting right now and I don't want to let her go home!
Post a Comment