When Josh wants to go on a walk or play outside he brings me my shoes. It's so cute. We've started going on walks where Josh actually walks instead of riding in the stroller. He loves the freedom of walking/running and likes to look at things more closely. Whenever he runs he says, "aaaaahhh" I think because of the chasing game we play. He thinks running means chasing. Josh has no fear of bugs and creatures. We get little frogs around our house and Josh will pick them up and watch them jump around. He chases grasshoppers and crickets. I'm doing everything I can to not teach him to be scared of bugs even though I would never ever touch a bug myself and usually flail my arms and scream if one comes near me :)
Josh and I went shopping at Short Pump mall and he was so good. We were in H&M for a couple hours (it's hard to spend any less time in there!) and he was so good. But after lunch he was out. I'm so lucky to have a good shopping baby! Speaking of shopping, Josh's feet have grown like 2 sizes since the beginning of the summer! I can't keep up...
Josh is really fickle with which books he wants to read before bed. For awhile we were reading Goodnight Moon, then The Going to Bed Book by Sandra Boynton, but then when he learned to shake his head no, it was all over and he had an opinion. He liked The Mitten for awhile I think because he loves animals and the bear's sneeze makes him laugh. He also liked a few Baby Einstein interactive books that he likes because we can narrate everything in them and he knows what everything is because it's around the house type of stuff. Then he liked Big Little by Leslie Patricelli because there's an elephant and a truck. And lately he won't read any other book but There's a Wocket in My Pocket so we read that one over and over. He likes the clock and the toothbrush :). It's fun to see Josh learn and express likes and dislikes.









1 comment:
He is so cute! Makenzie outgrew her changing table....that's what happens when you wait so long to potty train...I change her diapers on the floor....
Post a Comment