Brandon and I went on a date last night and it was so much fun. We went out to dinner at a restaurant at the downtown mall and then went to the Brian Regan concert which was at the Paramount Theater also at the downtown mall. We were in the 2nd row and Brian Regan was hilarious, as always. I was crying within seconds of the show starting! It was really fun going out just the two of us.We have only gone on a handful of dates since having Josh but my good friend Jenny offered to watch Josh for us. Jenny is the ultimate babysitter-- an amazing mom, truly adores babies, happens to currently nanny an adorable baby girl around Josh's age, and is so incredibly loving so I knew Josh would be in wonderful hands. Jenny said Josh never cried and was so good for her. He went right to bed without a peep! After such a success, I feel encouraged to start going out a bit more :)


No comments:
Post a Comment