We had a fun Halloween this year. Josh was Superman for our ward trunk-or-treat and was a cat on Halloween to go trick-or-treating. Halloween morning he got his Halloween treats and toys from grandparents and aunts. His Aunt Polly tie-dyed some long johns for him for Halloween and he loved them and wouldn't let me take them off! He had fun greeting all the trick-or-treaters who came to the door. Brandon and I ran out of time to do costumes this year which is a bummer. We had some good ideas too, they just didn't get executed. Maybe next year :).
3 comments:
He is SO cute! And you look great missy! Miss you!
A few things:
1. That family picture at the top is completely adorable.
2. Josh is so cute! I love the Halloween pics.
3. You are beautiful.
How adorable are those pictures?!?! I just want to eat him up!
Post a Comment