This is Gretchen whose beautiful home the shower was at.
This is my wonderful friend Laura. Her and her husband Tony picked out the cutest baby girl outfit AND...
... they got Josh a Big Brother present. How sweet are they?!
Tiffany crocheted me this gorgeous baby blanket. Gretchen gave me this adorable romper. Emily gave me this awesome baby book that is waterproof/won't rip and a rattle.
Kerstin gave me a Bumkin bib, Boogie wipes, and made me a burpcloth.
I'm so grateful to my wonderful girlfriends for putting so much time, energy, and thought into my baby shower. I'm a lucky girl. I'm getting so excited for our baby girl to come. Only 6 more weeks until her due date!
-Amy













3 comments:
What a beautiful shower! Congrats - I'm excited for you!
yay for little girls!! You look GREAT Amy! Good luck these next couple weeks.
So cute! Can't wait till baby Despain makes her appearance!
Post a Comment