8.11.2012
Trevor came to visit!
Right after my mom left, my brother Trevor came to visit us and it was so much fun. Trevor was a huge help around the house, played with Josh, and helped take care of Emma. It was so enjoyable having him and really meant a lot that he took time out of his busy summer to come hang out with us and be such a big help.
One thing that was so incredibly meaningful to me was that Trevor took a lot of pictures while he was here. It meant a lot that he felt that we were worthwhile to document :) but mostly it meant so much to have someone documenting my kids' lives since I wasn't and even before I had the excuse of having new baby, I wasn't great at it. And Trevor is really great at storytelling with a picture. It was really fun to see all the pictures Trevor took. So I give him credit for all these pictures!
We took Josh to Storytime, went out to lunch, and just hung out at home. Brandon took him to see the new Batman movie that had just come out and to tour UVA Grounds. Trev was able to tour Monticello and even got up to DC to see the temple and some sights there.
We went to the apple orchard for lunch and it was really fun for me to get out. I appreciate Trevor's help in making that happen and making it fun.
Josh had a blast with Trevor. They did all of Josh's favorite things: they went to the pool a few times, baked cookies, made dinner, did dishes, and played. Trev is so great with Josh. He's so loving, patient, and fun-loving. I'm lucky to have family who love my kids so much. It's a huge blessing and means the world.
It was also really special for me to spend this time with Trevor and talk and hang with him. We see eye-to-eye on a lot and have great talks. Trev is just such a stud and I really admire him and learn from him. I'm grateful he's my brother. It was such an awesome time having him visit us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment