Starting to eat solid foods regularly!
Relaxin for movie night. He loves to sit with his hands behind his head.
Super Josh. I do laundry more often than I might normally because he wants to wear this Batman shirt with the cape A LOT.
Playing with bestie Winnie.
A Royal Tea Party for the prince and princess.
Building stuff with marshmallows and toothpicks, aka eating a million marshmallows.
Shmooshy sleeping face.
Emma's bestie Florian.
Snow!

Josh used a dry erase crayon to draw all over the island. Luckily it easily comes off so I could remain calm and let it be a positive teaching moment and Josh could successfully and rewardingly clean the crayon off.
My mom made this adorable dress for Emma.
She loves the bath just like her brother!
She started to experiment with crawling. She's not there yet but she will be in a few weeks I bet! She wants to crawl, she just can't figure out the whole going-forward thing. She scoots herself backward all over the place.
I made Josh a space helmet out of a box (all I did was cut a circle out for his face :)) and then I saw him in a box like this:
So then I thought maybe I could make him a rocket ship. He played in it for a few minutes. He still prefers the plain ol' box. I guess I'll just let him use his imagination and not go to the trouble of making anything :).
Josh smiles for the camera now :)
7 months old! 98th %ile for height and 80th %ile for weight.
Game face.
They love taking baths together.
















































No comments:
Post a Comment