3.14.2013

February


Painting with Daddy.

My mom crocheted Emma's cute hat!  Emma loves the swing. 

Valentine's Day tradition is to eat breakfast for dinner at the Wheeler's house. Josh gave Winnie some Valentine finger puppets that my cute cousin Rachel created.


The Valentine's Phantom came and brought balloons and treats!

We went to the Rascal Flatts concert! It was such a great show! The Band Perry opened for them too which was also awesome. It was sooooo fun. A much needed date night.


Visiting the train and little houses while we were at Short Pump mall.




Josh and Winnie in their animal masks at our Friday morning Mainly Music class.

I celebrated my 29th birthday! My mom sent me a birthday package with fun baking supplies and a gift card too. She knows me well.

The morning of my birthday Brandon woke up early to slave away at making me Cinnamon Roll pancakes (a recipe he found on Pinterest). They were DIVINE. It was so fun to all be in the kitchen together while him and Josh made me pancakes. It was my idea of heaven. Then after a delicious breakfast of cinnamon roll pancakes and bacon and fruit, I thought Brandon would have to go to work but he surprised me and said he didn't have to leave until 3pm (when he'd be going out of town for a few days). He said we could do whatever I wanted OR we could play Birthday Roulette where he'd choose 3 fun things and write them on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl and I'd draw them out and the last one I chose is the one we'd do. Well of course I had to play. All the choices were super thoughtful and fun and awesome but the one I ended up with was the one I would have chosen: Short Pump mall (aka H&M :)) and lunch at The Cheesecake Factory! It was really fun and perfect. My siblings went in together and got me a giant gift card to H&M so that was awesome.




Cake at home that my friend Karen made me. Brandon also gave me some fun treats for my birthday (Brookside dark chocolate pomegranate and Greek yogurt frozen treat bars). I received gifts and well wishes from family and friends. Some close friends put together a birthday lunch for me. It was a really great birthday. Thank you everyone!

No comments: