4.02.2013

Visitors!



The Bowen's came to visit us! They got here Friday night which was Erin's birthday. I made a homemade Key Lime Pie which turned out really yummy. It was my first time ever eating Key Lime Pie so I guess I don't have anything to compare it to but I'd make it again for sure. My whipped cream decorating didn't turn out how I'd hoped but it tasted delish.

The next day was Sergei's birthday! I made Swedish pancakes for breakfast and Sergei opened presents, including this new tracksuit (Albert got one too).


Albert and Sergei are the sweetest boys. They are so great with Josh and Emma. 




We went to the UVA lacrosse game. There was free food and it was perfect weather. It was so fun.

We went out for Sergei's birthday dinner at The Nook at the downtown mall. Jason drove down from DC to spend the day with everyone. 

Then we each picked out a cupcake at Sweethaus to take home and sing Happy Birthday to Sergei, the moment Josh has been waiting for and practicing for all week! And oh man are those cupcakes good, one was definitely not enough.

They left Sunday morning. It was a short but fun-filled time. It was so wonderful to meet Albert and spend time with the Bowen's. We always have a blast with them. 

No comments: