4.19.2014

April

The kids LOVE looking at Shutterfly photo books we make of our family pictures. We make them every 6 months and there is one that Emma is particularly fond of from about a year ago and we went through a phase where she asked to look at it about 10 times a day for a week long :-)

General Conference was so wonderful as always. I'm so grateful for a living prophet and his apostles for their inspired words and for the opportunity to feel the love of our Heavenly Father through them.

And pants hats off to the awesome music provided by MOTAB that always brings the spirit.

Emma thinks she can get into anything, anytime, anywhere for whatever she wants in any given moment. She tries her darndest but the fridge is something she's still workin on.

Two peas in a pod. Emma does/wants whatever Josh does/has.


Emma's first time holding a worm! It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Check out the video here.

So when I was a student at BYU and lived at the Riv for a couple years I had some great friends Matt and Troy Bushman. They both married amazing ladies who I've been privileged to get to know and keep in touch with over the years and see their cute families grow. So the youngest Bushman brother is McKay who I met a couple times 10 years ago at BYU when he was 10 years old and he is NOW Elder Bushman serving as a full-time missionary in our ward!! I knew he was serving in our mission but wasn't sure I'd ever see him if he didn't transfer to serve in our ward. It was so fun to have that connection (he's the Elder on the left).

Our BESTEST friends the Wheelers came back for a visit! It was so fun to have them stay with us and play with us. Oh how we've missed them.

Josh's best friends are Winnie and Lauren, both girls, both who love a good lego-build, car race, ball-kicking/throwing, superheros, playing in the dirt, game of tag like the rest of em but ALSO love tea parties, dresses, fairies, royalty, jewelry and high heels so Josh has gotta to do what he's gotta do to play with his buds. Does this look like a Vogue ad to anyone else?



Preschool graduation!

Winnie's 4th birthday party!

Saying goodbye AGAIN was a mixture of laughter and tears.

Oh these kids!!!!

No comments: