4.28.2014

Regatta

Brandon needed to get footage of the UVA women's rowing team at a regatta on Saturday morning and invited us to come along. I'd never been to a regatta before and it was soooo fun. It was a really fun morning. The weather was perfect, the beach and scenery at the lake was so beautiful. We got bagels and donuts to eat there, the kids played in the sand, we took a break to play at a park nearby and then came back for a bit. Brandon got to go on a boat for most of the time to get his video footage and Josh was pretty bummed he couldn't go on the boat too (so was I! :-)). Then after the regatta was a reception honoring the graduating senior girls on the team. I think rowing is so cool. Watch the highlights Brandon put together here- watch for Josh and Emma throwing rocks in the water about 6 seconds into the video.

No comments: