I broke my toe. The picture doesn't do it justice. I slipped into the leg of a stepping stool in the evening and it throbbed all through the night and into the morning. I couldn't walk normally for a day or two. Then I ran over it accidentally with a Power Wheels car (those things are HEAVY!) and cried. It is such a tiny thing but really impacted my life for a week :-). I've broken toes before but it was as a teenager and before I had kids. Man it's tough to have injuries when you're a mom.
Emma saying our morning family prayer. Melts my heart.
Emma having a raisin snack at church.
Sunday afternoon wrestling.
LOVED THIS MOVIE!!!
She crashed on the drive home, it was a fun morning.
Spontaneous last minute weeknight overnight hotel getaway (45 minutes from home) courtesy of Brandon's generous sister Ashley and her husband. On our way to the hotel pool.
We had the pool to ourselves!
After bath snack.
Livin the life.
The night before family pictures she gets a train stuck in her hair. I panicked but luckily I got it out with only minimal loss.

















No comments:
Post a Comment