So we had a random awesome day that was like 75 degrees out and so nice so I decided to do this project I'd been meaning to do for many months. Some
friends gave us this dresser but we knew it would need a new paint job and new knobs (the old knobs were wood and falling apart). So after I put the kids down for naps I sanded it, painted it, and put new knobs on it.
PS- knobs are expensive! But I had a dream and made it happen on my tight
budget! The orange Anthropologie knobs are normally around $8-10 a piece and were what I really really wanted but there was no way I was going to spend that much, not even close. But I
found a girl on craigslist selling 6 Anthro knobs for $10 total! Then I got the clear
ones for $4/pc. So with the cost of spray paint the whole
thing was $25! I love it!




1 comment:
Good work, lady! I love it too!
Post a Comment