2.14.2015

February

We had a fluke much-needed really really warm Sunday and got to pretend it was summer for a day.

Another Sunday picture of this cute girl.

I've never been the best at French braiding but Emma asked me for an Elsa braid so I gave it my best effort. We'll keep practicing :-)

Sweet sleeping girl

My friend Sherrie and I threw a baby shower for our friend Laura. Sherrie gets all the credit for the awesome decorations. It was at her beautiful new home. There was some great food and a good time.

Emma does this cute thing with her hands under her chin a lot when we Skype with people at the computer. I had to document it. 

They both had imaginary phone conversations for a good few minutes. It was hilarious.

He's cute.

Emma did great at the dentist this last time- she let them brush and floss her teeth. Yay!

Josh's friend Benson slept over at our house! The kids had so much fun together.

Josh and Emma came with me to Activity Days one Tuesday night since Brandon was in charge of the Blue & Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts the same night. They were great and had fun dipping pretzels in white chocolate and sprinkles.

Having a tea party with our cute little friend Caroline.

No comments: