2.01.2015

The rest of January

I got a bad cold for a week which turned into a sinus infection. It was rough. The kids got used to me lying on the couch and were great at snuggling me and doing activities I could do from the couch or playing great with each other to let me rest.

 They have become even closer better friends and have so much fun together, it's the cutest.


One day we got some great snow for snowman-building and it wasn't that cold out so it was fun to play in the snow and build our snowman. The snow all melted the next day but our snowman stayed alive for a week!

 
He learned to button all by himself! 

My youngest sister Blair turned 13 and we Skyped with her to wish her a happy birthday and I just thought to myself, "Whoa all of a sudden she's totally a teenager." Right?! :-)

 More snow!

 Cute preschool kids

Emma loves this dress of hers and calls it her princess dress.

 I hosted Book Group at my house this month where we brought our suggestions and voted on the books we'd read each month the rest of the year.

No comments: