4.06.2015

Easter

Easter happened. I wasn't part of all the festivities but Brandon documented all the egg hunts I missed :-). I'd planned ahead and gotten Easter baskets ready the week before my due date so that was super helpful. The kids had a lot of fun. Easter Sunday morning we watched the "Because He Lives" Easter video a few times and I sobbed uncontrollably each time. Brandon read the text aloud that comes up on the screen since the kids can't read so I think that might've added more dramatic effect to the video and that's why I cried so hard?? It's such a spirit-filled wonderful video. We watched a few other videos and talked about Easter with the kids. It was great for all of us to share with each other our testimonies of Jesus Christ and how much we love Him and are grateful for His sacrifice for us. It was special to help Josh understand that the reason He was "hurting" so badly in the Garden and the reason Jesus let the "bad guys" hurt Him and the reason He died was because He loves us so much.

Egg hunt with preschool/church friends at Greenleaf Park

Egg hunt at UVA softball field




Egg hunt in our backyard



No comments: