So our first day in Utah Brandon took the kids to Sacrament Meeting and I took it easy and slept some. We didn't get much sleep the night before. All of my family and almost all of Brandon's family came over that afternoon to Brandon's sister, Ashley's, house. It was so great to see everyone. It was the first time I'd seen my sister Abigail since she left on her mission (like 2 years ago). She was so great and came upstairs with me to hold Jack so I could do my hair and get dressed.We had a delicious dinner, hung out, then Brandon gave Jack a really special baby blessing. It was so neat to see Brandon with his brother, his dad, my dad, my brother, our 2 brothers-in-law and our soon-to-be-brother-in-law standing there all together in the circle to bless Jack. Polly stayed the night Sunday night and was such a help. It was great to spend extra time with her. I hadn't seen her in like 2 years.
Polly with Jack
My dad with Jack
The Johnsons!
(first family picture with all of us in forEVER and first one with Ben in it!)
The Despains!







No comments:
Post a Comment