5.04.2015

Friday

Friday I just wanted to have a more low-key day and hoped to hang with my brother for as much of the day as he was available. We got to Provo early for Brandon and Josh to watch Sergei in his track meet at BYU. Emma, Jack, and I went over to Trevor's apartment to hang out for a bit.

Then Brandon and Josh came over and we grabbed lunch. We ended up eating in the car due to Emma falling asleep and then me needing to nurse Jack. It was fun jamming to some tunes and visiting together.


Then we went back to Trevor's apartment and put Toy Story on for the kids, hoping they'd fall asleep. Well Brandon, Trevor, Jack and I fell asleep but Emma and Josh stayed awake watching the movie :-) Then we got J Dawgs for dinner and went and hung out at a park with the Fellars and Ashley and enjoyed the perfect weather and visited for awhile. Then we left. It was a great day. Really great.

No comments: