5.25.2015

Trevor came to visit!!

So my brother Trevor accepted a job in Greensboro, NC and starts in the fall. We are THRILLED and ECSTATIC to have him so close (3 hour drive!!) and plan to party with him as much as he's up for it :-). So he told me he was planning to come out sometime in May to look for a place to live and check out the area more and wanted to spend a few days with us during that trip. Well I mentioned to him that Brandon was going to be out of town this past week and he was flexible with when his trip was so he booked his trip to come while Brandon was gone so he could help me out and I cannot tell you how HUGE that was. It was such a blessing and such a help and SO FUN to have him come.

He spent a few days in Greensboro first so he could tell me about it while he was visiting us which was fun to hear about. Trev played with the kids, helped with meals, helped clean, we went to Short Pump outdoor mall in Richmond, the weather was perfect the whole time he was here, and we got to talk a lot which I always love. We always have such meaningful conversations. The kids really love Trev and I can tell they feel his love for them. They are so affectionate, want to talk to him and tell him things, show him things, be silly with him, and just have a good time with him. Trevor has such a big heart, is thoughtful, loves to care for people and understand them and their lives, is so sincere, is observant in seeing the great qualities in me and others, and is encouraging and supportive in who I am. I'm so lucky to have such an amazing brother. He's a great example to me of a lot of great qualities. We feel so blessed to have him and his positive influence in our lives.


No comments: