This is me and Brandon's walk-in closet that we cleaned out. I forgot to take "before" pictures so these pictures don't really do justice but if you can imagine 3x the amount of clothes in there crammed in on hangers, multiple tubs overflowing of clothes on the floor and piles of clothes up on the shelves and shoes stacked on top of each other.
Emma went up with Josh to sing the Father's Day songs on Sunday (even though she's in Nursery and not really "supposed" to go up) and she totally rocked it. She's a little diva, I love it. She sang and did the actions and said, "Hi Mom!" while waving and "I see you Mom!" and I was dying. It was the cutest thing ever. Josh did great too and is also adorable but boy oh boy that girl... she's just heart-melty. Also, one of her nursery leaders names is Sister Creasy but Emma thinks her name is Sister Crazy and what's cute about it is she doesn't even really know what the word "crazy" means so she says it very matter-of-factly :-) Also, Josh likes to sit at the end of our row so he can give casual high-fives (okay more like side-fives) to people who go up to give prayers (or testimonies on Testimony Sunday), it's awesome. People love it. I mean seriously it's the greatest idea, who wouldn't want a high-five after giving a prayer, testimony, or talk??!!
Our friends the Browns came to our pool with us a few times this week. They're moving to Utah in a couple days :-(. All of Josh's (and my!) best friends move away it's so sad! :-(

Working a little more on the space ship.
Sleeping babe
Why do kids LOOOOOVE throwing rocks? They could throw rocks for hours.
Sink bath
Our friends the Lewises came to our pool with us too.
They were not amused.
Pool babe.
Right after I took this picture she peed.
We went to the drive-in theater to see Inside Out. It was a miracle all the kids were quiet during the movie. I didn't think through that your windows have to be open. I also didn't think through that if you go to a drive-in movie in the summertime the movie starts/ends a lot later. Toward the very end Emma was begging to go home to go to bed.
Brandon's birthday!
Nursing their babies :-). Love it.




















No comments:
Post a Comment